- Soon after booking your venue, send “Save the Date” letters with the information. If it’s a hotel, be sure to let them know of the the courtesy block of guestrooms to all of your guests.
- Saturday is the most popular day of the week for weddings, so remember that hosting your wedding on a Friday, Sunday or day after a holiday can give significant discounts on your rental price.
- Your bridal suite is a perfect area for you and your bridesmaids to relax in the morning of the wedding while you’re prepping and primping! Consider hosting a “Bridesmaids’ Tea” during this time. Most hotel venues will accommodate.
- Ask your photographer to take a photograph of the reception or wedding ceremony prior to guests being seated. It might be the only time you’ll get to see the details you’ve planned freshly put together.
- Saturdays may be the most popular day of week, but April through October are the most popular months. Considerhosting your wedding in the winter from January through March in order to save significantly on the food and beverage minimums.
The Omni Severin Hotel is a known wedding location in Indianapolis. Its “Grand” Severin Ballroom has a sweeping marble staircase that adds elegance to every occasion. Find out more on this great venue by visiting their venue profile on Snappening!