1. Lorenzo’s Ristorante is a great Italian spot in downtown Indy. Argued to have better meatballs than your Grandma’s, this is a venue rich with history and delicious Italian eats. Located at 15 E Maryland St, Lorenzo’s has rooms that can accommodate up to 120 guests, so what are you waiting for?
2. If you have a hankering something more organic and natural, then The Loft Restaurant at Traders Point Creamery will do the trick. Located on 9101 Moore Rd. in Zionsville, the farm is 150 acres of rolling hills, green pastures and beautiful gardens. Whether you’re looking to outside, in an elegant room or in their large rustic barn, they’ve got you covered. The restaurant offers great seasonal menus based on Indiana’s products, so if you’re homegrown couple looking to stick to your roots, choose The Loft Restaurant for a unique Indiana cuisine with a high-quality and healthy menu!
3. There’s nothing wrong with a sweet dinner, and that’s why we suggest you try The Melting Pot on 5650 E. 86th St. for a venue with French flair! Eat fondue and enjoy a variety of dipping sauces, veggies, meats and candies. The Melting Pot offers great service, food and an atmosphere sure to provide a nice entry into your big day.
4. Looking to escape city life for the night? Stay at The Nestle Inn and enjoy a delicious meal on nearby Mass Ave, lined with a variety of restaurants. Perhaps your wedding party can enjoy one of the Inn’s luxurious hotel rooms for the night?
- The Capital Grill – Downtown Indianapolis
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Skyline Club – Downtown Indianapolis
- Seasons 52 – Indianapolis Northside
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse – Indianapolis Northside
- 14 West – Downtown Indianapolis
- BARcelona Tapas – Downtown Indianapolis
- Binkley’s – Midtown/Broad Ripple
- Buca di Beppo – Downtown Indianapolis
- Mass Ave Wine Shoppe Cafe & Spirits – Downtown Indianapolis / Mass Ave District
- Meridian – Midtown
- Pipers Cafe – South Indianapolis/Greenwood
- Rock Bottom Brewery – Downtown Indianapolis
- Shula’s Steakhouse at the Westin – Downtown Indianapolis
- Tavern on South – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Elbow Room / Park View Banquet Center – Downtown Indianapolis
- Weber Grill Restaurant – Downtown Indianapolis