- Butler University – Holcomb Gardens. The Holcomb Gardens on Butler’s campus stand in a league of their own – with their wide variety of beautiful plants and species – this location is a done deal when it comes to wanting to impress guests. Butler does a great job of maintaining these gardens in order to show a representation of Indiana flora to others. Butler also has an exclusive food provider.
- Laurel Hall – The Ruth Lilly Conference Center. This location sits on six acres of land on Indy’s east side and is timeless for any event. Several indoor spaces are able to host gatherings of up to 200 people. The venue’s outdoor grounds also provide a stunning scene for any event. A recent landscaping plan allowed more walking paths and a waterfall for visitors. With a list of approved caterers, planning your event is made easy.
- The Columbia Club. This historic building located in the center of downtown’s Monument Circle is unbelievably gorgeous on the inside and has plenty of space for events and hotel accommodations. The only downfall is in order to host an event here; you have to become a member. The membership is well worth it with the perks it comes with – enjoying privileges at nearly 300 reciprocal private clubs around the world.
- The Eiteljorg Museum. Hosting a party at this location allows guests access to world-class art and incredible views of the Indy skyline and downtown Central Canal. Their five, one-of-a-kind event spaces are located indoor and outdoor for maximum uniqueness. Your parties will always be delectable with the services of Kahn’s Catering.
- The Indianapolis Zoo & White River Gardens. Gorgeous indoor and outdoor create the perfect venue for a fun event. Special packages are offered for larger groups. With this venue, people can enjoy the animals and additional scenery. The White River Gardens is a beautiful 3.3.-acre botanical landmark for all visitors who can learn more about the natural world. Centerplate is the exclusive caterer and offers tons of menu options.
There you have it, some of our favorite Indy venues. Even if you don’t ever plan or host a party at one of these locations, try to visit each one so you can feel a sense of Indianapolis history and show people you know the popular hot-spots for parties, weddings and meetings.